TheBabyWrap is a soft, organic and beautiful baby carrier sustainbly created using organic materials. By buying TheBabyWrap, you are supporting women and mothers needing doula services who otherwise could not afford them.
Top 10 Benefits of Wearing TheBabyWrap
1. Baby cries less. Wearing baby for three hours per day reduces crying by as much as 54 percent.
2. Aids physical development. Tactile stimulation led to increased weight and bone density.
3. Provides better responsiveness to baby. Closeness promotes nurture and comfort.
4. Reduces reflux. Because babies are in an upright position, they had less cases of vomiting, coughing or breathing problems.
5. Improves breastfeeding rates. The rate of successful breastfeeding was much higher with mothers who wore baby in a carrier for at least one hour per day.
6. Boosts well-being in mother and child. Constant touch released more oxytocin in both mothers and babies helping to reduce stress and blood pressure.
7. Decreases baby's fussiness. Babies who are constantly held like those in African hunter-gatherer communities fuss and cry significantly less.
8. Lessens post-partum depression. Mothers who carried babies for five hours per day for the first two weeks, and two hours per day for the remaining month reported signficantly less rates of depression.
9. Requires less energy than arm carrying. Carrying baby in the arms require up to 16 percent more energy.
10. Increases parent confidence and resilience. As part of the Kangaroo Method of parenting, mothers who carried baby in a sling felt more competent when responding to their baby in a stressful situation.
The research is clear: babywearing is both beneficial to mother and baby. To order your baby wrap, click the link below. A portion of each sale goes to mothers in need.